WHAT IS CORONAVIRUS(COVID-19)
Coronavirus is a family of viruses that cause Cough, Common cold, the problem in respiratory syndrome.coronavirus is transmitted between animals and people. common signs of infection include the respiratory system, fever, shortness of breath, and breathing difficulties in coronavirus disease.
- Origin of coronavirus in Wuhan China on 31 December 2019.
- Diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
- It is also another name is (N-COV) Novel Coronavirus.
- The Source of coronavirus is Bats and Snakes mainly.
- 3% chances of death due to COVID-19
Covid-19 spread from person to person through small droplets from the nose and mouth on the surfaces around the persons. Another person touches in these droplets and touching their eyes, nose or mouth, people can also catch Covid-19.
The virus, first detected in the city of Wuhan China 31 December last year According to WHO (World Health Organization) confirm cases 173,344 and Deaths people, 7,019 cases at least 15 counties have infected.
some areas of china like Hubei province 6cr. people are isolated in their own houses. China is the first country a large number of person has infected this virus.after that Italy.
In India, the total number of cases confirmed across India 137 as of 17-03- 2020. the largest number of cases in Maharashtra 36, Total no. of Deaths due to COVIN-19 is 3.and discharged 14.
- DRY COUGH, RUNNY NOSE
- DIFFICULTY IN BREATHING
- WEAKNESS, ACHES, PAIN IN BODY
- PAIN IN MUSICALS
- PROBLEM IN RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
HOW TO PROTECT MYSELF(SOME PRECAUTIONS TO SPREADING COVID-19 )
- Washing your hand with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub in 30 sec.to kill the virus.
- Avoid hand touching eyes, nose, mouth, the virus can enter your body and you will be sick.
- Maintain distance 1 meter(3 feet) between yourself and who are infected with these viruses.
- If you feel sick as fever, cough, and difficulty breathing then go to the nearest hospital to concern your doctor.
- Antibiotics do not work against the virus, they only work on bacterial infection. There is no vaccine and no specific antiviral medicine to prevent or treat Covin-19.
- 1-14 days incubation period(beginning to have symptoms of the disease)mainly around 5 days.
CORONAVIRUS IMPACTS ON GLOBAL ECONOMY
- The world’s economic system has suffered a lot due to coronavirus.the world economy has suffered 215 lakh crores losses.
- Investors in India have incurred losses of around 13 lakh crores.
- Auto parts are imported from China, which is a decrease of 8%.
- Vehicle sales in China also decreased by almost 91%.
- The US stock market has lost 300 million crores. Indian SENSEX is going a big decline.
- Medicines can be expensive due to decreasing in production.